Dr. Oser's consultation is an important step in the process of considering procedures. He and his staff are committed to helping you become well-informed about the actual process of preparing for your surgery.
Dr. Oser will spend time with you discussing your wishes and desires. He will examine you and give you his professional opinion about how to best achieve your goals and will work with you to determine whether you are a good candidate for the desired surgery and may recommend additional services in combination with the procedure to ensure that you have an optimal surgical result that meets your expectations. He will take into consideration your specific needs, your age, health and various other factors.
- The 4 photos should consist of your front, back, right and left side. The photos should be nude if the procedure you are interested in is for the abdominal region or breast. You can crop out your face.
- You can access the new patient paperwork by clicking here.
- You can email or text the photos to email@example.com or 724-503-8555.
Preparation Before Your Procedure
Three weeks prior to and three weeks after your surgery, try to limit your alcohol and tobacco intake. Two weeks prior to and two weeks after your surgery, do not take medication that may thin your blood such as aspirin or ibuprofen products. Click here for our Pre-Op Instructions.
The Evening Before Your Procedure
The evening prior to your surgery, please refrain from eating or drinking anything including water. Please do not smoke and check with Dr. Oser regarding any medication that you are taking regularly.
The Day of Your Procedure
Please refrain from wearing makeup, contact lenses, hairpins, jewelry, body lotion or perfume. Wear comfortable clothing. If you develop a cold, sore throat, fever or any symptoms of illness before your surgery, notify the office. Please prepare to have a responsible adult available to provide transportation after your procedure and have arrangements made for any necessary assistance you may require for the following 24 hours. If you are a minor, a parent or guardian must accompany you. Things to bring with you:
- Insurance cards and/or referral forms
- Any papers from your surgeon
- All prescription medications you are taking
- A parent or legal guardian if you are under 18 years of age
- If you are having orthopedic surgery, bring crutches or a walker if you have them
The total length of time of your surgery depends on the complexity of the procedure. When you are ready for your procedure, you will have it performed in a state-of-the-art, certified surgical suite. Minimally invasive techniques result in less scarring and quicker recovery and are recommended if the patient is a candidate. Dr. Oser will help to determine which procedure is right for you.
Just as everyone is an individual, everyone recovers differently. Avoiding strenuous activity and sleeping on your back is recommended for a couple of weeks following surgery. Most patients are back to work within two weeks.
A couple days after your surgery, Dr. Oser will follow up with you to see how you are healing, answer any questions and, if necessary, prescribe medication.
While results may vary, some procedures can make a dramatic change in not only your appearance but also your outlook on life. Many patients enjoy an increase in self-confidence and find a new enjoyment of life. Dr. Oser may recommend complementary services to maximize your desired result.
Oser Plastic Surgery and Med Spa is a participating provider of most insurance carriers. It is the patient's responsibility to check with their insurance company prior to the day of their surgery for coverage of the procedure. Charges not payable by the insurance company are the patient's responsibility. Payment plans are available for costs not covered by insurance.
Self-pay patients are accepted. Payment arrangements can be made by cash, check, American Express, Discover, Mastercard and Visa.
If you have any questions regarding your insurance plan coverage, please call your insurance plan or contact our billing office at 1-844-4-DROSER (437-6737.) Oser Plastic Surgery and Med Spa is a participating provider of most insurance carriers. It is the patient's responsibility to check with their insurance company prior to the day of their surgery for coverage of the procedure. Charges not payable by the insurance company are the patient's responsibility. Payment plans are available for costs not covered by insurance.
For your convenience, Dr. Oser offers a range of payment options you may use to cover the costs of your procedure, whether it is cosmetic or reconstructive. The practice accepts the following payment options:
- Credit Card (including American Express, Discover, Mastercard and Visa)
Typically, your health insurance provider will not cover the costs of your cosmetic procedure, though in some cases, reconstructive procedures (such as breast reconstruction) may be at least partially covered. Our staff is happy to work with your health insurance provider to help you determine what costs may be covered under your plan. All self-pay procedures are to pay in full prior to surgery.
Oser Plastic Surgery and Med Spa is happy to accept CareCredit and Alphaeon Credit. We offer the following plans:
CARE CREDIT – carecredit.com
-0- interest for 6 months or 14.9% interest for 24 or 36 months
ALPHAEON – goalphaeon.com
-0- interest for 6 months or 14.99% interest for 24 or 36 months
We’re pleased to offer our patients the CareCredit card, North America's leading patient payment program. The CareCredit card is just as easy to use as a regular credit card, but it’s designed specifically for your health and beauty needs. Best of all, CareCredit offers convenient payment plans and no hidden costs. You can even use your CareCredit card over and over for follow-up appointments. Apply today!
We’re pleased to offer our patients the Alphaeon credit. With an ALPHAEON CREDIT card, you'll find a wide array of monthly payment options to help you be your best you. For more information, click here to apply today!
- New Patient Intake Form PDF file
- Plastic Surgery Patient Intake Form Word doc
- Med Spa Patient Intake Form
- Photo Consent
- Medical Release
- Medical Clearance
- Towne Place Suites Marriott use code OSERMEDICAL for special pricing!
Just a reminder, certain procedures require special garments and/or pillows.
- You will be given a post-surgical binder at the time of surgery. The garment is washable. If you would like to purchase another one that offers more full coverage, it can be purchased.
- A good website we recommend is http://www.wholesalepoint.com/list/surgical-compression.aspx?garment-style=body-suit.
- The Isavela BE07 Enhancer Body Suit & Suspenders-Front Center Zipper is the one Dr. Oser recommends.
- We do not recommend the full body suite with cut out for the buttocks. They leave indentations.
BBL PILLOW: Here is the bbl pillow we recommend:
FAJAS/ LIPO FOAM PADS: Here is what we recommend.
- You will want to protect your mattress. You can purchase absorbent pads. Some patients use oversized puppy pads under their sheets.