Oser Plastic Surgery and Med Spa complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
OSER PLASTIC SURGERY AND MED SPA does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression.
Oser Plastic Surgery and Med Spa:
- Provides free aids and services to people with disabilities to communicate effectively with us, such as:
- Qualified sign language interpreters
- Written information in other formats (large print, audio, accessible electronic formats, other formats)
- Provides free language services to people whose primary language is not English, such as:
- Qualified interpreters
- Information written in other languages
If you need these services, contact the firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you believe that Oser Plastic Surgery and Med Spa has failed to provide these services or discriminated in another way on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender, identity, or gender expression you can file a grievance in person, by mail or by fax Compliance & Risk, Oser Plastic Surgery and Med Spa, P:844-437-6737 or email email@example.com.
You can also file a civil rights complaint with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office for Civil Rights, electronically through the Office for Civil Rights Complaint Portal, available at
https://ocrportal.hhs.gov/ocr/smartscreen/main.jsf, or by mail or phone at:
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
200 Independence Avenue, SW
Room 509F, HHH Building Washington, D.C. 20201
1-800-368-1019, 800-537-7697 (TDD)
Complaint forms available https://www.hhs.gov/civil-rights/filing-a-complaint/complaint-process/index.html